Tucson Tri Camps
as featured in Triathlete Magazine
Come take advantage of Tucson’s beautiful weather, legendary mountains and trails for an epic training weekend here in the desert.
- Challenging training sessions—swim, bike, and run—alongside Ultraman World Champion, Ironman Champion, & TeamHPB Head Coach, Hillary Biscay and Alyssa Godesky, professional triathlete & TeamHPB coach.
- 4 nights accommodation (single occupancy) at the Starr Pass Resort
- SAG support for long rides and pace groups to accommodate athletes of different speeds
- Individualized stroke instruction in the pool during swim workouts
- Swag, courtesy of our sponsors
- Three group meals
- Evening education sessions
Sample camp itinerary (subject to change):
Thursday afternoon/ evening: Group welcome dinner and swim technique session
Friday: Gates Pass/ McCain loop ride and time trial (2-2.5 hours) and afternoon long swim (5-10,000 yards)
Saturday: Day at Parker Canyon Lake: Long run on the Arizona Trail, lunch, & an open water swim & skills clinic.
SPRING 2018 CAMPS: dates TBD. Email email@example.com to receive camp information and updates.
Read what campers had to say about Tucson Camp!
Mary Knott: Tri Camp: My Initiation to TeamHPB
Holly Bennett: Dispatch: This One Time, At Tri Camp
Dawn Elder: Camp